24 May 2011

In Memory of Robert A. Berardinelli


Robert A. Berardinelli (Bob), long-term resident of Waite Hill, Ohio and more recently of Hudson, Ohio he entered into rest May 21, 2011. Beloved husband of Ursula (Sandi) Berardinelli (nee Kohls), married for 55 years. Dear father of Pamela Garrud (Trevor), Christina and Raf (Roxanne); cherished grandfather of Rina. Bob was preceded in death by parents Anthony and Anna and brother Raymond. Bob was founder and President of Continental Title for 25 years, a founding member of the Italian-American Cultural Foundation, a member of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity, a Korean War Veteran, a supporter and Board Member of Willoughby Fine Arts Association and Breckenridge Retirement Village as well as a member of many professional societies. A Service of Remembrance will take place on Friday, June 3rd at Lake Forest Country Club in Hudson, Ohio at 11:00 am. Family will receive friends before the service at 10:00 am. In lieu of flowers, it is requested that contributions be made to the charity of your choice.

9 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Praying for you all

Richard Hall said...

I'll be keeping you and yours in my prayers. God bless

MadPriest said...

My condolences to you and your family from myself and all at OCICBW...

Mendip Nomad said...

My condolences, love and prayers for you and your family at this time.
Shalom,
The Nomad

Anonymous said...

Pam,

You are in my prayers.

Steve Hayes said...

Memory eternal!

PamBG said...

Thank you, everyone.

Ric said...

Pam, you have my deepest sympathy. I well remember the numbness I felt when my father passed away fourteen years ago. I treasure his memory, and even today I still think, when confronted with a knotty problem' "What would Dad say?" and I cherish his memory.
I am sorry for your troubles and I wish you long life.

PamBG said...

Thank you, Ric. I appreciate it very much. Hopefully we can both take forward the very best influences that our parents passed on to us.