27 February 2006

Blog Tag - Four Things

Apparently, people are playing blog-tag and I’ve been tagged by Dave

Four Jobs I've had (in no particular order)
• Filing clerk
• Hotel front desk assistant
• European equity manager
• Pensions consultant

Four movies I can watch over and over
• The Wizard of Oz
• It’s a Wonderful Life
• Nemo
• Any Harry Potter film

Four TV shows I love to watch
• The Simpsons
• Family Guy
• Charmed
• Have I got news for you

Four places I’ve been on vacation
• San Francisco
• Northern Michigan
• Delhi
• Lanzarote

Four favourite dishes
• Pasta Pomodoro
• Pizza Margarita
• Asparagus Rizotto
• Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Four Web sites I visit daily
• Ship of Fools
• Beliefnet
• Connexion.net
• Google

Four places I’d rather be
• I think I’m where I’m supposed to be at the moment.

Four bloggers I am tagging
Lutheran Chick
Rev Rad
Sally
Lorna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't usually do memes .. but your answers await you :)

be blessed

PamBG said...

Thanks, Lorna!